- +855 92 22 03 16
Customer Services & Communication Skills
|Course name||:||Customer Services & Communication Skills|
|Start date||:||10 Jun 2019|
|Finish date||:||11 Jun 2019|
|Number of days||:||1|
|Day of week||:||Thu|
|Training fees||:||$ 190.00 (Local NGO), $ 220.00 (International NGO)|
Introduction: Public Speaking & Communication Skills is designed for community workers facilitator, supervisor, mangers . This course focuses on the most critical elements of communication that include such basic concepts: (1) learning and feedback, (2) the process of communication and role of language, (3) listening and nonverbal communication. The class will explore the traits of interpersonal relationship(s) and how to successfully manage conflict. Most importantly, this course will focus on the necessary communication tools for Group Building and maintaining group dynamics. Communication for Group Building is an introductory 35-hours course that uses discussion, case studies and activities to help participants relate (in knowledge, attitude and behavior) to the new theories. The course focuses on establishing clear practices and procedures for applying the theories and advancing current concepts to improve the effectiveness and maintenance of group work.
GOAL:To strengthen capacities of participants in “skills of communication” so that he/she will become a smart communicator.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of the 2-day training, participants will be able to:
1. Defined the process and key elements of communication
2. Improve their participants to effective listening with providing feedback effectively
3. Discuss how to apply proper body language and use proper language
4. Improve a better climate of interpersonal relationship
5. Manage interpersonal relationship
6. Develop skills in term problem solving and decision making effectively,
7. How to get rid of fear
8. How to prepare and deliver the public speaking professionally and effectively.
1. What is Communication?
2. Type of Communication
3. Function of Communication
4. Modeling Communication
5. Communication Competence
1. The nature of Language
2. The Power of Language
3. Troublesome Language
4. Gender and Language
5. Culture and Language
1. Misconception about listening
2. Overcoming Challenges to Effective Listening
3. Informational Listening
4. Critical Listening
5. Empathic Listening
NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION
1. Characteristic of Non Verbal Communication
2. Differences between Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
3. Functions of Non Verbal Communication
4. Type of Non Verbal Communication
1. Characteristics of Interpersonal Relationships
2. Intimacy and Distance in Interpersonal Relationship
3. Relational Development
4.Self Disclosure in Interpersonal Relationship
1. Communication Climates in Interpersonal Relationship.
2. Managing Interpersonal Conflict.
1. Introduction to Public Speaking
2. How to get rid of fear
3. How to prepare for the speech
4. How to deliver the formal speech/ unprepeared speech
Planning for Implementation
Who should attend ? Management director, CEO, General Manager, Office supervisors, front desk supervisors or officers dealing with the public.
Languages: Khmer language will be used by our professional trainers for the course with some technical English terms and handout is in Khmer and English.
Training Venue: G-Mekong Hotel,Mondol Kiri, Tonle Basac, Training Studio in Phnom Penh
Training Timing: 8:00am till 5:00pm two full intensive days
Free: Handout in Khmer and English- Handout in both hard copy and soft copy - Lunch for two days - Snack all training time – Software Tools for the course- Certificate of Attendance - Coaching after the course, Soft PTT, Training report if needed
Course Insurance with money back guarantee: Workflow and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development for your department, working Manual, regular mentoring and 2 follow up sessions for trained participants- support (100 % charges to the training fee)
Registration: a- The first 5 participants will be 5 % discount if prepayment and b- 5 % discount for the former participants
To register, kindly send us the followings via email or SMS: (your name, Tel, company & position) to firstname.lastname@example.org or 092 220 316 / 016 623 934. The deadline of the registration is two days before the course.
Payment Method: Pre-payment or payment upon arrival is necessary.
The training courses are not listed in our schedule, please contact us for your specific needs to improve your organizational work performance.