- +855 92 22 03 16
SPSS Data Analysis and Reporting Skills
|Course name||:||SPSS Data Analysis and Reporting Skills|
|Start date||:||26 Jan 2019|
|Finish date||:||27 Jan 2019|
|Number of days||:||1|
|Day of week||:||Thu|
|Training fees||:||$ 190.00 (Local NGO), $ 220.00 (International NGO)|
This course will guide you through the fundamentals of using SPSS for typical data analysis process. Studying the basics of read data, data definition, data modification and data analysis and presentation of the findings, it is easy to get your data into SPSS so that you can focus on analyzing the information. In addition to the fundamentals, you will learn the shortcuts that will save you a lot of times too.
Conditions to attend the course:
- Experience working with the Microsoft Windows and understand of key Windows features.
- Experience with other Windows programs will be helpful. Experience with SPSS not necessary, though a basic understanding of purpose and functions of the software is helpful.
I. Reading and Saving Data
- Basic Structure of an SPSS Data File
- Reading an SPSS Data File
- Reading Data from Spreadsheets
- Reading Data from a Database
- Saving Data
II. Using the Data Editor
- Adding Variable Labels
- Changing Variable type and format
- Adding value labels for numeric variables
- Adding value labels for string variables
- Copying and pasting Variable Attribute
III. File manipulation procedures
- Add files
- Match files
IV. Data Manipulation Process
- Sorting of the cases
- Selecting of the cases
- Split file
- Two Sample Ways of Recode variables
- Counting variables
V. Produce Output for report Writing
- Frequency, Descriptive and Histograms
- Cross tabulation Tables
- Counts versus Percentages
- Building Custom Tables
Who should attend?
Including: Training materials, Handout in Khmer & English, Meals, Refreshment, Certificate, .
Languages: Khmer language will be used by our professional trainers for the course with some technical English terms and handout is in Khmer and English.
Training Venue: G-Mekong Hotel,Mondol Kiri, Tonle Basac, Training Studio in Phnom Penh
Times: 8:00am to 5:00pm with 10 mn break in both morning and afternoon
Registration: To register, kindly contact us the followings via email or SMS: (your name, Tel, company & position) to firstname.lastname@example.org or 092 220 316 / 016 623 934.
Payment Method: Pre-payment or payment upon arrival or payment installments is required.
The training courses are not listed in our schedule, please contact us for your specific needs to improve your organizational work performance.