- +855 92 22 03 16
Procurement & Contract Management Skills
|Course name||:||Procurement & Contract Management Skills|
|Start date||:||21 Jan 2019|
|Finish date||:||22 Jan 2019|
|Number of days||:||1|
|Day of week||:||Thu|
|Training fees||:||$ 190.00 (Local NGO), $ 220.00 (International NGO)|
Procurement is the protocol to acqure goods, assignment and services with best quality to the good price. The protocol cycles the process, from identification of needs through to the end of a service contract and the end of the useful life of an asset and its disposal. It is concerned with securing goods and services that best meet the needs of users and the stakeholders whilst providing best value, in order to help achieve the organization’s key priorities. Contract management is the proactive monitoring, review and management of contractual terms secured through the procurement process to ensure that what is agreed is actually delivered by suppliers or partners.
Afer two day training, participants will be able to:
• Explain what is purchasing and identify different types of purchasing processes
• Identify the main criteria that should be considered in selecting suitable a SUPPLIER
• Explain the goods movements associated with contract management
• Will discuss the contribution of procurement to organizational outcomes and groundbreaking new approaches to increasing procurement's efficiency.
• Understanding contract negotiation skill effectively
• Understanding how to manage warehouse and stock properly
• The basic principle of procurement
• Procurement Categories
• What is purchasing?
• Purchasing functions
• Purchasing cycle
• Purchasing professionals
Supplier selection Management
• Importance of supplier selection
• Supplier selection process
• Supplier evaluation criteria
• Supplier evaluation methods
Procurement of goods
• Technical Specification Development
• Request for QUOTATIONS
• Contract Awards
Procurement of Service Consultant
• Terms of Reference (ToR)
• Request for Proposals (RFP)
• Contract Awards
• Tender Process
• Biding Document Content
• Inco terms
• What is the contract and negotiation?
• When weneed to negotiation?
• Types of Contract
• Structure of contract
• Terms and Conditions
• Contract management & procedures
• Dispute Resolution
Communication for Results
• What is communication
• Types of Communication
• Techniques and Barrier to effective Communication
• Interpersonal Communication
Who should attend: Financial managers or supervisors, general managers, Accountant, Admin officer ?
Languages: Khmer language will be used by our professional trainers for the course with some technical English terms and handout is in Khmer and English.
Course Insurance with money back guarantee: Workflow and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development for your department, working Manual, regular mentoring and 2 follow up sessions for trained participants (100 % charges to the training fee)
To register, kindly send us the followings via email or SMS: (your name, Tel, company & position) to email@example.com or 092 220 316 / 016 623 934. The deadline of the registration is one day before the course.
Payment Method: Pre-payment or payment upon arrival is necessary.