- +855 92 22 03 16
Assets, Inventory & Stock Management
|Course name||:||Assets, Inventory & Stock Management|
|Start date||:||22 Jul 2019|
|Finish date||:||23 Jul 2019|
|Number of days||:||1|
|Day of week||:||Thu|
|Training fees||:||$ 190.00 (Local NGO), $ 220.00 (International NGO)|
A well-organized Stock Room that provides prompt, accurate service is a good indicator, to Customers and external Financial Auditors that the other Company functions will be as equally well managed.
The opposite is also true. The course uses a detailed step by step approach to provide delegates with an understanding of what is expected from an effective Stock Controller from receipt of goods, storage and issue.
• To give delegates an overview of best practices.
• Identify the problems associated with stock.
• Highlight the consequences of errors.
• Provide a detailed practical procedure to enable delegates to implement Improvements.
• Explain the role and importance of a Stock Controller.
• Discuss the daily frustrations and problems faced by delegates.
• Explore the knock-on effects of errors.
• Describe a step by step process, designed to prevent problems.
• Goods receiving; quality inspection.
• Identifying and locating stock.
• Issuing and kit marshalling.
• Stock counting and perpetual inventory.
• Practical tips to improve stock accuracy.
• Environmental, health and safety issues.
• Stores security.
• Database accuracy.
• Dealing with Supplier-generated problems.
• Processing non-stock items.
• Service-provider to internal Customers.
• Improvement plans – setting targets, measuring and communicating results
Who should attend: The course is for Stock Controllers, stores and warehouse staff, although Shop Floor Chasers and Junior Buyers/Buyer would also benefit.
Languages: Khmer language will be used by our professional trainers for the course with some technical English terms and handout is in Khmer and English.
Training Venue: G-Mekong Hotel,Mondol Kiri, Tonle Basac, Training Studio in Phnom Penh
Training Timing: 8:00am till 5:00pm two full intensive days
Free: Handout in Khmer and English- Handout in both hard copy and soft copy - Lunch for two days - Snack all training time – Software Tools for the course- Certificate of Attendance - Coaching after the course, Soft PTT, Training report if needed
Course Insurance with money back guarantee: Workflow and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development for your department, working Manual, regular mentoring and 2 follow up sessions for trained participants (100 % charges to the training fee)
a- The first 5 participants will be 5 % discount if prepayment and b- 5 % discount for the former participants
To register, kindly send us the followings via email or SMS: (your name, Tel, company & position) to email@example.com or 092 220 316 / 016 623 934. The deadline of the registration is two day before the course.
Payment Method: Pre-payment or payment upon arrival is necessary.
The training courses are not listed in our schedule, please contact us for your specific needs to improve your organizational work performance.