- +855 92 22 03 16
KPI Performance Management and Development
|Course name||:||KPI Performance Management and Development|
|Start date||:||17 Dec 2018|
|Finish date||:||18 Dec 2018|
|Number of days||:||1|
|Day of week||:||Thu|
|Training fees||:||$ 190.00 (Local NGO), $ 220.00 (International NGO)|
Introduction: In almost every workplace, personnel costs make up the largest part of the budget, and the quality of your work is determined in large part by the quality of your staff. This course offers a foundation for successful management of this most valuable asset. This course is focused on the human elements in business enterprises using brainstorming, group discussion, presentation, videos, case studies and round table discussions. Specific topics include employment, employee motivation, training, human relations, and employee representation. Techniques of supervision will be emphasized.
The course is also concerned with the effective use of the skills of people. They may be salespeople in a store, managers, and supervisors, clerks in an office or those who aspire to become an effective manager. In a business, personnel management starts with the recruiting and hiring of qualified people and continues with directing and encouraging their growth as they encounter problems and tensions that arise in working toward established goals.
A. Goal: To strengthen the capacities of participants in “KPI Performance Management”, in order to enable them to better contribute to development in their respective organizations or agencies.
B. OBJECTIVES: By the end of the 2-day training, participants will be able to:
1. Define performance management;
2. Explain the process of managing performance;
3. Identify problems determine possible solutions (in terms of policy, guideline and procedures to address poor performance, planning for staff development, address performance pay disputes, and monitoring & evaluating the Performance Management process) to strengthen their operative performance management system;
4. Determine performance measurement for all levels (strategic, operational and staff individual);
5. Determine components for establishing an Integrated performance measurement system;
6. Create model for their performance measurement process;
7. Determine types of performance measures; and
8. Plan for implementation next step.
C. EXPECTED OUTPUTS
The participants will have:
1. Improved knowledge, insights, and skills of performance management.
2. Improved capacities in establishing an integrated performance measurement system & performance measurement process model.
3. Developed plan for implementation at workplace.
D. Main Course Contents
I. Concept and Definition
Concept & Definition
II. Operative performance management system
III. Performance Measurement
- Effectiveness and Efficiency - Quality and Timeliness - Productivity and Safety
Who should attend : All levels of line managers and key project officers of organizations.
Languages: Khmer language will be used by our professional trainers for the course with some technical English terms and handout is in Khmer and English.
Training Venue: G-Mekong Hotel,Mondol Kiri, Tonle Basac, Training Studio in Phnom Penh
Training Timing: 8:00am till 5:00pm two full intensive days
Free: Handout in Khmer and English- Handout in both hard copy and soft copy - Lunch for two days - Snack all training time – Software Tools for the course- Certificate of Attendance - Coaching after the course, Soft PTT, Training report if needed
Course Insurance with money back guarantee: Workflow and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development for your department, working Manual, regular mentoring and 2 follow up sessions for trained participants (100 % charges to the training fee)
Registration: a- The first 5 participants will be 5 % discount if prepayment and b- 5 % discount for the former participants
To register, kindly send us the followings via email or SMS: (your name, Tel, company & position) to firstname.lastname@example.org or 092 220 316 / 016 623 934. The deadline of the registration is two day before the course.
Payment Method: Pre-payment or payment upon arrival is necessary.
The training courses are not listed in our schedule, please contact us for your specific needs to improve your organizational work performance.