|- Implement company policy
- Setup KPI
• Review policies & recommends policy changes to the Chief Human Capital Officer.
• Directs the development of staffing strategies.
• Support, develops and builds hiring processes for a variety of levels from temporary staffing to executive placement.
• Support & develops, enhances staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis.
• Support, leads sourcing and recruiting initiatives and processes to leverage networking and employee referrals.
• Handles college relations and oversees various sourcing and internship programs and management trainee program.
• Manages relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
• Employer branding execution & support on CSR activities.
• Perform other task as assign by Chief Human Resource Officer.
• Bachelor or Master Degree of Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Proven work experience at least 3-5 years in Managerial role.
• Familiarity with modern training methods.
• Excellent in inter-personal skill, communication, and leadership skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Good computer and database skills
• English proficiency
|How to apply||:|
|Mr. PHAT Dara
|070 883 723/078 618 222
|http://www.ebmcambodia.com ; www.ejobpage.com
|Building #40D, Street 352, Sangkat Beong Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia