|- Oversees and manages all areas of the restaurant.
- Ensure your team is customer-focused by being a role mode and an efficient trainer
- Maintain the higher level of sanitation, cleanliness and safety inside the store.
- Training employees and ensuring that employees are working efficiently.
- Ensuring customers are being cared for properly.
- Providing courteous service to customers.
- Greeting customer with friendly smile.
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction.
- Be initiative and self-confidence.
- Be able to solve customer complaints.
- Plan wine and drinks list suit to menu (Caviar, oyster, foie-gras, cold cut, Etc…) and clientele.
perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
Manage staff working hours, holidays, and staff OT for shop manager.
Coordinate stock control & stock takes. Report twice a week to all manager involvement
Monitor expense monthly with finance manager
|- Minimum 1 years of restaurant management is an advantage.
- Highly motivated, quality-driven, customers and results-oriented.
- Excellent client-handling skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be able to speak English
- Control the whole operation, food cost.
- Experience with budget and sale forecast with franchise experience.
- Good in problem solving
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
|How to apply||:|
|093 886 788/085 800 500/099 200 001
|-Address: #148 St. 245 Mao Tse Toung Blvd. Sangkat Toul Tom Pong 2 Phnom Penh.