|- Direct all activities related to operations and production in accordance with business plan and the strategic goals of the Company and business units.
- Sets strategic goals and vision for the site, as well as short- and long-term production goals.
- Directs and manages the overall production plan for the operation, including supervising the day-to-day operations that come with implementation.
- Collaborates with functional area supervisors on the determination of materials, space, equipment and personnel needs as well as the development and implementation of processes, procedures, assignment and execution of functional responsibilities, and determination of
budget and costs constraints.
- Evaluates performance against production goals and adjusts allocations of resources (e.g., personnel, equipment, materials) as needed to optimize quality and amount of equipment, machinery and components produced, market share of customers, quality of services provided, and cost-efficiency of operations.
- Manages direct reports, assigns work to staff, provides coaching and training, sets goals, is accountable for performance evaluation, plans staff development, and makes and approves people management decisions either alone or in collaboration with top management.