|I. BASIC FUNCTION
To achieve revenue and profit objectives by planning, organizing, directing, and controlling ticket office and sales unit within established company policies and quality service performance standards.
|II. MAJOR RESPOSIBILITY AREAS
1. Ensures that mandated budget is achieved by monitoring sales performance of the Account Executives.
2. Monitors competitor’s pricing and market practices as basis in formulating and recommending marketing /pricing strategies to generate more revenue and improve airline market share in the country.
3. Develop and implement strategies to ensure traffic streams and sales distribution channels are fully exploited in coverage area.
4. Undertake regular market assessment including competitive activities and develop appropriate tactical plans and programs.
5. Evaluates and provides assistance to requests of travel agents and corporate accounts (i.e. concessions, partnerships).
6. Actualizes and spearheads Sales activities such as product updates, marketing activities and promotional campaigns.
7. Creates new business opportunities, conceptualizes and implements sales programs, and strengthens the existing relationship with key partners in the travel trade to promote the products and services and drive sales.
8. Encourages clients to qualify and meet targets or incentive programs.
9. Oversees, empowers, and motivates the Account Executives to improve their sales performance and find rewards or recognition to their effort in achieving their goals.
10. Conduct regular sales calls and visit to travel agents and corporate accounts.
11. Ensures accurate and on-time submission of sales performance and other required reports.
12. Establishes good camaraderie with the team.
13. Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be required.
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree preferably in Business Administration.
• Must have at least ten (10) year’s experience in airline or travel industry of which 5 years have been in a Managerial position or similar level.
• Proven track record or exposure in achieving assigned targets.
IV. COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Customer Champion – implements service pr
|How to apply||:|
|#62-64, Monivong blvd, Sangkat Phsar Thmey2, Phnom Penh, Cambodia